All about of your privacy
In this sense, the Holder guarantees compliance with current regulations on personal data protection, reflected in the Organic Law 3/2018 of December 5, Protection of Personal Data and Guarantee of Digital Rights (LOPD GDD). It also complies with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals (RGPD).
Identity of the person in charge
Headline: HEALTH AND RESEARCH SOLUTIONS CBESSIONAL-SCHOOL-DATA
Web site: HEALTHANDRESEARCHSOLUTIONS.COM
Principles applied in data processing
When processing your personal data, the Data Controller will apply the following principles which are in line with the requirements of the new European Data Protection Regulation:
- Principle of legality, loyalty and transparency: The Owner will always require consent for the processing of your personal data which may be for one or more specific purposes about which he will inform you in advance with absolute transparency.
- Data minimization principle: The Holder will only ask you for the data strictly necessary for the purpose or purposes for which it is requested.
- Principle of conservation period limitation: The data shall be kept for the time strictly necessary for the purpose(s) of the processing.
The Data Subject will inform you of the corresponding conservation period according to the purpose. In the case of subscriptions, the Data Subject will periodically review the lists and delete those records that have been inactive for a considerable time.
- Principle of integrity and confidentiality: Your data will be treated in such a way that its security, confidentiality and integrity is guaranteed. You should know that the Holder takes the necessary precautions to prevent unauthorized access or misuse of their users’ data by third parties.
Collection of personal data
You do not need to provide any personal information to browse www.healthandresearchsolutions.com. The only case in which you do provide your personal data is by contacting us through the contact forms or sending an e-mail.
Your rightsThe Holder informs you that regarding your personal data you have the right to
- Request access to stored data.
- Request a correction or cancellation.
- Request limitation of your treatment.
- Oppose the treatment.
- Request the portability of your data.
When you browse www.healthandresearchsolutions.com we may collect non-identifying information, which may include, but is not limited to, your IP address, geo-location, a record of how you use the services and sites, your browsing habits and other information which cannot be used to identify you.
The Website uses the following third-party analysis services:
- Google Analytics
The Holder uses the information obtained to obtain statistical data, analyze trends, administer the site, study navigation patterns and to gather demographic information.
Accuracy and truthfulness of personal data
You undertake that the data provided to the Holder will be correct, complete, accurate and in force, as well as to keep them duly updated.
As a User of the Website you are solely responsible for the truthfulness and correctness of the data you submit to the site, exonerating the Owner of any responsibility in this regard.
Acceptance and consent
To exercise your rights of access, rectification, cancellation, portability and opposition you must send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org together with valid proof in law such as a photocopy of your ID card or equivalent.
The exercise of your rights does not include any data that the Holder is obliged to keep for administrative, legal or security purposes.
These policies shall remain in force until they are modified by others duly published.
Security of personal data
To protect your personal data, the Holder takes all reasonable precautions and follows industry best practices to prevent the loss, misuse, improper access, disclosure, alteration or destruction of your personal data.
Content of other websites
Pages on this website may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves exactly as if you had visited the other website.